Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New and Improved Access and Printing Availability

NEW- Printable visual from the "Ten Commandments Memorization Tool" post
I’ve made a big change to my blog-
With a morning off and in response to an email I received from a reader this past week, I have just uploaded some of the most popular printable tools, checklists, agendas and posts from my blog to Google Drive / Google Docs for immediate public access, downloading and/or printing.  This will keep interested reders form having to open a "DocStop" account to print any of my material. 

Here is the list of the available material so far.  I will add more soon.  The daily traffic on my little blog continues to baffle me.  The “5 Steps in Handling Criticism” post just surpassed “Sacrament Meeting Conducting 101” as the most viewed with both posts experiencing over 1,000 page views.  Who ‘da thunk it?  I hope you find something helpful.

Ten Commandment Memorization Tool

555 Tool- How to give a 5 minute church talk on any subject with just 5 minutes of preparation using 5 easy steps. 

Bishopric’s Quick Reference Guide from the General Handbook regarding Blessings, Ordinances, Setting Aparts and conducting Ward Business.

Sacrament Meeting Conducting 101-

Sacrament Meeting Speaking Assignment Guidelines

Bishop’s Funeral Preparation Action List

Bishop’s Funeral Conducting and Agenda

Improving Sacrament Meetings

Member Missionary Word Track

Member Missionary Word Track Card

Sacrament Meeting Conducting Agenda

Ward Calling Request Form

No comments:

Post a Comment